or: Definitions Modernization
or: Definitional keys to harmonization with Creation
Words cast spells — that's why we call it spelling!
Words are vibrations. Words are resonance; they carry within them geometric and mathematical resonances that are representative of the structures of existence itself. And that's why you still retain the idea that when you speak words, and when you spell words, it literally is the idea of the magical casting of spells. You still have the idea that when you use words you are spelling. So the idea is that they have power, they have resonance, they are representative of those kinds of proportions and ratios and relationships of energy and frequencies within your reality.
In the subjective reality metaparadigm, reality is a matter of one's definition of it.
The world is made of language
Terence McKenna - Reality is Made of Language
McKenna, observing that "the world is made of language", pointed out that we ought to strive to acquire the finesse of language of linguists. The more we increase the clarity/precision/accuracy in our use of language, the more we increase the meaningfulness of our experience, the more we increase the vibrational frequency of our consciousness, and the more we are able to articulate the mechanisms of conditioning, the more easily we can liberate ourselves from the influence of the control system.
We cannot evolve faster than we can evolve our language.
According to Bashar, if we modernize and streamline our definitions, we can increase the frequency level of our collective consciousness to the point where it becomes vibrationally incompatible with meanings and actions we do not prefer.
Improving our definitions
Note that, for the definitions we use in The Biggest Picture, we are not appealing to the (implied) "authority" of the Oxford English Dictionary or some other Internet-removed group. We are simply using what we consider the simplest, most logical definition (by reading and comparing various sources, starting with a define: Google search).
Types of definitional upgrades
We can distinguish (at least) 3 types of definitional upgrades:
- Bashar's definitions are metaphysical (reflecting the true understanding of the nature of reality).
- Mark Passio's definitions are what the words originally meant — i.e. their real meaning without distortions that promote enslavement to a control system.
- Buckminster Fuller's definitions are intuitional — i.e. they are more in alignment with our intuitive knowing and less anachronistic.
1) Bashar's upgraded definitions
Following are some modernized definitions that can help us a great deal in accelerating our evolution. All of them are elucidated by Bashar.
• existenceEverything. The One Being. All That Is. Existence simply is; its only quality is to exist. The idea of time, or the question "where does existence come from?", is subject to existence, not the other way around. The One is unaware of itself; it is unknowable; it has no self-reflective quality, and thus no way of knowing that it exists, no way to become self-aware. But because it is everything, it contains the concept of self-reflection, and in that point the One turns into the All That Is that is aware of itself as everything, and that is then conscious.
• non-existenceAll that which is not within existence, i.e. nothingness. Nothing that one can perceive is non-existent.
• imaginationEverything that one can imagine is real. It exists, otherwise it could not possibly manifest in any form. The only thing that is impossible is to imagine non-existence.
What is "real"?
Everything is real. If you can dream it, hallucinate it, imagine it — if you can perceive "it" in any way — it exists, and is therefore real, by definition. Whatever "it" might be, it must exist because there is no place in non-existence for that which exists, and you cannot imagine (or dream, or hallucinate) something that does not exist. That which does not exist does not exist, therefore you cannot access it (because there is nothing to access). If you can access the information, it exists. (The question of "where" it exists is a valid question but is beyond the point.)
When an "authority" (dogmatic gatekeeper), such as a scientist, says that dreams aren't "real", or hallucinations aren't "real", they really mean "not objectively real". There is an unquestioned underlying assumption (dogma) that reality is objective, in spite of the fact that our experiences are subjective. Life itself is entirely subjective, yet the religion known as scientism (whose beliefs are presented as equivalent to "science") sees the subjective experience of life as an epiphenomenon ("qualia"), a random-chance outgrowth of increased neuronal complexity in the purposeless process of hominid evolution — thus creating definitions that are out of alignment with reality.
• consciousnessConsciousness is a reflection (a Creation of "a this and a that" duality) of existence (the One), out of which everything is made. Creation (or All That Is) is the structure of existence, while consciousness is the experience of existence. At lower vibrational frequency, consciousness manifests as energy, and at even lower vibration, as matter. As Alan Watts put it, matter arises from energy "through its behavior in restricted spaces; density is a property of space, not of matter". Physical reality (as we call it) is a density (frequency range) of consciousness.
• true selfThe ideal version of you that you created yourself to be from the soul density (frequency level) of consciousness. "One's true vibration" is expressing it in terms of the structure (of All That Is), while "one's true self" is expressing it in terms of the experience.
• excitementThe sensation/feeling we call excitement/passion/joy/love is the body's physical translation of the vibratory energy that represents one's natural, core, true self. This energy is literally a pulling from the "future" — a teleological Attractor — more than it is a pushing from the "past".
Q: What happens to the people who are most excited by violence and control and manipulation?
A: Understand that that is not the following of excitement, and this is where discernment must come in. They may call it excitement, but really if you understand how to discern energies you will understand it is anxiety and fear and disconnection. It does not matter what someone may label something; you have to look at what the energy and the mechanism actually is. Negative energy is segregative, separative, disconnective. Positive energy is integrative, blending, harmonizing. So just look at the energy when someone says that they are following their excitement by doing harm, you can understand that all they are doing is glossing over something they don't want to look at within themselves that they have a great fear of looking at.
• action and knowingWhen you are following your highest excitement, i.e. when you are in alignment with your true self, knowing and action become synonymous. From this understanding of knowing, beliefs are seen as the definitions of limitation.
• abundanceAbundance is the ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it (i.e. the ability to know what you need to know when you need to know it) — an ability which is automatically experienced when being in alignment with one's true vibration/self.
• creativityWhat we call creativity is the Higher Mind delivering to the Physical Mind what is needed when needed (abundance) when following the thread of excitement. All artists tap into Source (higher frequency aspects of self beyond the Physical Mind) and some are very cognizant of the fact that this source is divinity (existence) itself.
• trust and doubtYou already trust in something 100%. It's only a matter of what you are putting your trust in. Doubt is using creativity to create the experience of a 100% trust in a belief that you don't prefer. Thus, doubt (misplaced trust) can create the experience of an abundance of lack, but there is no such thing as a lack of abundance or a lack of trust.
• surrenderSurrender, in the sense of self, is the letting go of doubtful beliefs that one may have picked up from others when growing up.
Remember, that the act of surrender, is simply the act of acceptance, total acceptance of yourself. Surrendering is not the giving up of anything, except the things that are not you... and to allow the universe to show you, who you were created to be, who you are.
• worryWorry is a misuse of imagination. If you worry enough about something, that's what you will get. The only way in which you could forget something is by spending time worrying about forgetting it, because all the arrangements have already been made at the soul level (see true self).
• motivationYou will always move towards that which is perceived as more pleasurable, and you will always move away from that which you percieve to be more painful. Lack of motivation is due to unconscious (hidden) beliefs that you are holding on to that you believe serves you in some way.
• choiceYou are constantly making choices, at every moment, based on the motivational mechanism. Negative choices are based on (often hidden) positive intentions — and from a higher-dimensional perspective, all choices are the right choices, because from that perspective they are equally valid.
• habitAn unconscious frequent behavior; once it becomes conscious, the habit (or pattern) becomes a choice. Defining a "habit" as an unconscious pattern makes it difficult to change, while defining it as a conscious choice places one in a position from which other choices will be more perceptible.
All pain is resistance to the natural self. The natural self is who you are, is whatever is represented, whatever contains the highest amount of passion, joy, love, excitement.
2) Actual true definitions
Mark Passio elucidates the true meaning behind critically important words that we use in our everyday lives without fully comprehending their actual meaning. Bashar's definitions are metaphysical upgrades, while Passio's definitions are derived from investigating etymologies and the intended meaning as understood by the mystery schools (a.k.a. the occult tradition). Passio's elucidation of the precise definitions represent the original intent (meaning) behind the words, while the common understanding is distorted by meanings created by the control system — thus exposing definitions that the collective consciousness is agreeing to, but which the Physical Mind may not be aware of. Passio's work on clarity of definitions can guide one to the understanding of Natural Law, which is the definition of moral behavior.
• nescience vs. ignorancePassio says that 'ignorance' — which should actually be pronounced 'ignorance' — means unawareness by choice, while 'nescience' means unawareness by default.
- The absence of knowledge; ignorance, especially of orthodox beliefs.
- The condition of being uninformed or unaware; lack of knowledge or learning. [syn: benightedness, ignorance, illiteracy, illiterateness]
- (philosophy) The doctrine that nothing is actually knowable.
- lack of knowledge, information, education, or learning; the state or fact of being ignorant
- lack of knowledge or information. ("he acted in ignorance of basic procedures") [syn: incomprehension, unawareness, unconsciousness, inexperience, innocence]
According to the dictionaries, the words are pretty much synonymous, but Passio's distinction speaks to the responsibility of each individual to be nescient of most things but never to be ignorant about anything. According to Passio, 'nescience' is a word "that has practically been sanitized from colloquial English [and] the English language":
Nescience vs. Ignorance - Mark Passio
[Published on Mar 7, 2014] Mark Passio clarifies the difference between Nescience and Ignorance and breaks down their etymological roots. (An excerpt from Mark Passio's phenomenal lecture entitled: "Natural Law - The REAL Law Of Attraction And How To Apply It In Your Life".)
It's appropriate that the word 'ignorance' is an extension of the word 'ignore.' We ignore so much and so we become ignore-ant.
Is it also merely a "coincidence" that the word 'nescience' contains the word 'science'?
• anarchy / anarchonyPassio suggests redefining 'anarchy' to 'anarchony', keeping the full root word 'archon', so that the word more accurately conveys the idea of "no rulers"/"no archons". Also, the statism vs. anarchism duality could also be called archonism vs. anarchonism.
3) Buckminster Fuller redefinitions
One of the greatest inventors and thinkers of the 20th century, Buckminster Fuller, suggested that some of our most basic everyday words mislead intuition due to being anachronistc — i.e. based on old beliefs now known to be false. As Wikipedia explains:
The words "down" and "up", according to Fuller, are awkward in that they refer to a planar concept of direction inconsistent with human experience. The words "in" and "out" should be used instead, he argued, because they better describe an object's relation to a gravitational center, the Earth. "I suggest to audiences that they say, 'I'm going "outstairs" and "instairs."' At first that sounds strange to them; They all laugh about it. But if they try saying in and out for a few days in fun, they find themselves beginning to realize that they are indeed going inward and outward in respect to the center of Earth, which is our Spaceship Earth. And for the first time they begin to feel real 'reality.'"
"World-around" is a term coined by Fuller to replace "worldwide". The general belief in a flat Earth died out in Classical antiquity, so using "wide" is an anachronism when referring to the surface of the Earth—a spheroidal surface has area and encloses a volume but has no width. Fuller held that unthinking use of obsolete scientific ideas detracts from and misleads intuition. Other neologisms collectively invented by the Fuller family, according to Allegra Fuller Snyder, are the terms "sunsight" and "sunclipse", replacing "sunrise" and "sunset" to overturn the geocentric bias of most pre-Copernican celestial mechanics.
4) Definitional upgrades by The Biggest Picture
Following are a few ideas to expand upon the above modernized definitions:
• mainstreamWhen a mainstream scientist (or mainstream anything) steps out of the mainstream, he is no longer mainstream, by definition. Therefore, to hold "mainstream" anything as "authoritative" is a fallacy. The belief that "mainstream" is a standard of accuracy is effectively a mind-control technique.
• memeA meme is an element of a culture or system of behavior passed on from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means. The objective reality delusion can be thought of as the largest meme on Earth.
• oneselfUsing the term 'oneself' instead of 'me'/'I' causes one to shift to a parallel reality that is less representative of ego behavior — and by extension less representative of the belief in 4th-dimensional causality if that belief has been conceptually upgraded to the idea of 5th-dimensional causality.
The power to define the situation is the ultimate power.
Bashar explains the idea of redefining one's experience as being what one is: